Licensed & Certified Athletic Trainer, Sports Performance Coach
Josie Harding was raised in the Cowboy state known as Wyoming, and still love the small life country feel. Growing up playing sports my entire life I grew a passion for wanting to help individuals stayed involved in sports. Before I knew it I was heading off to Bismarck,North Dakota to attend the University of Mary a small division two university. During my time in North Dakota I received my Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training with a minor in Health Wellness and Promotion in May 2013. As a student I was lucky to receive a variety of experiences in different settings, which included anywhere from college, high school, hospital and more. After obtaining my Bachelors my drive to wanting to excel my career to the next level I moved to Arizona to attend Graduate school at A.T Still University and work as a Head athletic trainer at a high school and middle school. Gained a Masters in Science with a focus in Athletic Training. During my time in graduate school I not only gained a passion to whole body approach to athletes but a passion to improve safety and quality of care at sporting events.
- Currently full time with the Milwaukee Brewers Minor League organization
- Served as the Head ATC at Fountain Hills High School, Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Full time ATC/Performance Coach at Efficient Movement
- Internships in Minor league pro-baseball injury rehabilitation
- Provided athletic training services to a multitude of valley-wide youth sporting events
- Volunteering time to various research projects that will excel injury prevention in youth athletes